Terms and conditions
The submission of information to, and use of, the real estate information services available through the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS web site (located at www.happyhouserentals.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions" or the "Agreement"). BY SUBMITTING INFORMATION to, or accessing information from, YOU, the end user customer ("Customer") AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms and Conditions are a legal agreement between you and HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS, Ltd. ("HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS ").
Submission and Administration of Listings
Customer agrees to submit any property descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information to HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS. The HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS may, in its sole discretion but without any obligation to search for such, remove properties that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this conditions. HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS will, in its sole discretion, terminate the cooperation, and refuse service to, any Customer who repeatedly or knowingly violates this agreement. Customer agrees to maintain accurate contact information (specifically, a valid phone number and email address) in order to submit and maintain active property listings on the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS web. Additionally, the Customer agrees to allow the property listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the Customer's website or the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS website. HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any property will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS website and HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall have the right to modify the property listing in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement. The Customer (a) represents and warrants that all properties and associated information provided by the Customer will be accurate; (b) agrees to administer the properties provided by the Customer and maintain their accuracy at all times. HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS reserves, in a manner consistent with reasonable commercial business practices, the right to remove all or any part of the Properties posted on the Customer's website or on the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS website. The Company accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the Customer.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage caused by the third parties if the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS could not avoid such damage to be arisen. The HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall recover the damage up to its reward received from the party.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Arbitration Court and all disputes arising from the present agreement and in connection with it shall be finally decided with the Arbitration Court attached to the Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic and Agricultural Chamber of the Czech Republic by one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules of that Arbitration Court. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices to HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS must be in writing and must be sent registered mail, certified mail, or overnight mail with a return receipt.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all previous agreements and understanding, whether oral or written, between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter of this agreement.
Ownership and License Grant
HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS retains all rights (including Intellectual Property Rights), title and interest in the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS Web site, Prospects technology and brochures, Email Alert database, Site Builder technology, and all underlying technology and data including any enhancements and improvements thereto.
Other Rights of HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS
Customer agrees that HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall have the right to use listings and other information submitted to it for any purpose, including without limitation for publication of all or part of such listing on the Internet for unrestricted use by HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS´ customers and partners.
Specific conditions for the lease
HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS undertakes to take a suitable tenant for your property at the best possible rent. The Company will advise you of any offers it receives that the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS considers being reasonable.
HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any tenant is a fit and decent person to hold such a tenancy, however it will thereafter not be liable for any damage to, theft from, or other distress caused to the property or its contents whatsoever.
In some cases, and in all cases where the property is either a former local authority or housing association dwelling, the landlord will provide to the HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS documentary evidence that he/she is the lawful owner and has the right to offer the property for rent.
Specific condition of lease
- Lessee will deposit a refundable deposit amounted to CZK 3 monthly rents latest on the day of signing of the lease agreement as refundable deposit that shall cover possible damages caused by the lessee on the leased premises or its utilities or shall cover any non-paid invoices of the lessee. In case of use of the refundable deposit, the lessee is obliged to up-date the deposit to its original amount within three days from having received the lessors note confirming the deposit was used. In case the lessee fails to do so on time, he is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in amount of CZK 50,000.
- The security deposit shall be returned to the lessee within 3 days from termination of this agreement unless the leased premise or its utilities or furniture were returned damaged or there still exists invoices non paid by the lessee.
- HAPPY HOUSE REBTALS shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the lessee.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS considers very carefully potentional lessee their credibility.
- The lease agreement is concluded for the time limited period with possibility of automatic prolongation.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS provides full service during meetings, showing rooms as well as during conclusion of the contract.
Specific conditions of maintenance
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS administers the real estate with the best care according to principle set in the agreement; fulfil the orders of the owner; keeps the keys of the real estate; ensure the cleaning of the real estate; ensure the small repairs up to certain limit agreed in the agreement; provides owner with regular statement of the income from the short or long-term lease together with a statement of the expenses that were done in compliance with agreement.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS also furnishes the real estate according to directions of the owner; provides other services for the owner according to his will.
- However HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS is not obliged to assume the responsibility for the clients and their behaviour in the real estate; assume responsibility on personal things and equipment of the real estate; provide other persons than its own clients with the keys.
- Mandator is obliged to provide HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS with all necessary information for the maintenance and lease of the real estate; keys of the real estate; give an advance sum of money to HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS for the repairs in the beginning or for the acquiring necessary equipment for repairs or cleaning; to pay the maintenance fee; to cover any expenses of the mandatary if are not covered by the incomes from the lease; to recover any necessary expense the mandatary had with the repairs.
Specific conditions of sales
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS provides full service of the sale/purchase of the real estate including negotiation, expert evaluation, support when negotiating bank loans; setting own company or arranging EU card, legal and accountant services connected with the sale or purchase of the real estate.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS provides its clients with all necessary documents and support including sale/purchase contract.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall not be regarded liable for any damage that was caused by its clients such as change of conditions, removal of the offer, post-closing problems with the real estate.
- HAPPY HOUSE RENTALS shall also not be found liable for offering unsuitable property for the future plans of the client.
+420 224 947 623
+420 774 480 450 ( 9am - 6pm )
+420 774 480 460 ( after 6pm )
Happy House Rentals Ltd.
110 00 Praha 1
Mon - Fri : 9am - 6pm